Well, I am sure you have seen a few profiles by now; ranging from egocentric to self-deprecating, needy to self-sufficient and just plain dumbfounding. I can hope that with all these personalities, they find what they are looking for. Whether it be simple or complex I wish we all find it and are happy in the end.
When I have to describe myself, as I have found is part of this process, it would come down to a few basic things.
1) I love life and want to experience it to the fullest. (Can't, should be removed from Webster's)
2) Travel more than most people, just because I can. What else is there to see? Everything!! (Last week I was in the Bahamas while DFW was playing in the freaky cold weather.)
3) I wanna be the girl that can honestly say, "I will try anything once."
4) I know a little about a whole lot and it opens so many doors to interesting conversations. Not afraid to admit I have no idea what you are talking about. ;) but keep talking I may learn something new.
6) Responsible and stable individual with my own car, money, job and life as a whole. (I wonder if integrity would be under this category??)
7) My "love language" is giving. I enjoy making those around me happy and I do just about anything (within reason) to make it so.
I guess that is technically more than a few. Shucks!
I am looking for someone that wants to sustain those innate human needs. Live, Love and be remembered in this world. A man that is strong-minded, caring, adventurous, open and willing to experience life, while stable and protective.
So not looking for psychiatric issues or drama queens please. Life is so much better when you take a step back and say, see it isn't as bad as you think. Everyone takes a different road in life, we may cross paths or even walk a few miles together, but life is to important to be obsessive about oneself.
Well, hopefully you enjoyed my personality and theories on life. Should you like to know more.....