Someone told me that online dating sites are littered with strange people, so I figured I should first filter out the weirdos by asking some serious questions. Please answer carefully:
1) Have you ever been a fan of Justin Bieber?
2) Have you watched more than 2 episodes of Honey Boo Boo?
If your answers to both questions was 'no', then congratulations, you've passed the first test! If you answered 'yes' to either question', then I'm afraid there's no way we'll get along, sorry!
Now that we've gotten the formalities out of the way, let me introduce myself... I am a hard worker who loves life and family more than anything. A non-smoker... . As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can't stand their smell and don't want to be around smoke all the time. .
I’ve lived in Ohio and Tennessee all my life. I’ve raised 2 great kids, and am blessed with three wonderful grandkids.. I’ve done a lot of great things in the past 50 years, and hope to have many more years to experience more. I don't sleep till noon, I like to cook when I don't have to do all the cleanup alone. And I can’t wait to find someone to share it all with. (That said, sharing doesn’t mean being joined at the hip… I do like my independence.)
Now that that’s out of the way, here’s a little bit about me:
- I don't drink milk straight out of the jug..
- The first thing I do when I get home is change into comfies (sweats, pajamas, anything but real clothes)
- I use phrases like “cool beans” and “chillaxing, ” which some find dorky. I, however, think they are cool (beans)
- For some reason, I constantly forget my age and have to do the math in my head
- I correct people’s grammar (in my head)
- I hate petunias (what a joke of a flower!)
- I cut coupons and actually use them, its fun :)
- I make a mean pumpkin pie (from scratch). And yes, I love Thanksgiving