I'll use the "Would you rather..?" device, 'cause it's both ridiculous and entertaining:
- go for it than be left wondering "what if?"
- be in a pickle than in a crisis.
- leap as opposed to regretting.
- read Anne Sexton than just about any other poet.
- kiss than sext.
- cry with someone I love than laugh with a bore.
- have a loyal friend than almost anything else.
- listen to Regina Spektor than Ronnie Spector, though I love anyone who can transcend a girl group and it's maniacal producer and still belt out a good bridge!
- count my blessings than bemoan that which eludes me.
- fumble around learning guitar than give up on my ambition to at last learn to play the thing!
- be in a theater or an art gallery than just about any other public venue.
- watch the sunset in bare feet than be served high tea on fine china.
- be held to this list as all notions are subject to change!
- show you my personality than describe it...