Allow myself to introduce...myself:
- I'm introverted. This does not mean I am shy and unable to hold a conversation. In fact, if you were to ask my friends, they would probably tell you socializing is one of my strongest traits. I just prefer to have plenty of alone time and when I do feel social, it's usually with a few friends.
- I'm insanely open-minded. The only thing I'm close-minded to is being close-minded. I firmly believe there's no right way to be a human.
- I'm very open and honest about myself with people. If I feel like I need to hide my personality at all, I probably won't hang around very long.
- I'm creative and have a wild imagination. I like to play and record music, draw, paint, take pictures and generally just use my imagination for whatever it may manifest itself as.
- I like geeky things and the geek culture in general. I don't think you'd guess it just by meeting me though.
- One final note: My details say I'm overweight, which isn't very descriptive. I'm about 385 pounds. While I might be built better than most people that weigh that much, it's still 385 pounds. I know that's an instant deal breaker for some people, which completely makes sense.
If that sounds interesting, I'm sure we'll have plenty of cool stuff to talk about.